INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE ELECTRONIC ENTRY
There is only one way to enter the IMMIGRANT lottery. You must submit the DS 5501, the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form (E-IMMIGRANT Entry Form), which is accessible online atGoAmerica.md or in our office (About Us). Failure to complete the form in its entirety will disqualify the entry. Those who submit the E-IMMIGRANT entry will be asked to include the following information on the E-IMMIGRANT Entry Form.
NOTE: The GoAmerica.md strongly encourages applicants to complete the application correctly or in case if applicants have some questions they can apply bt the phone, email or coming in our office (About Us)
INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION ONLINE
1. FULL NAME – Last/Family Name, First Name, Middle name
2. DATE OF BIRTH – Day, Month, Year
3. GENDER – Male or Female
4. CITY WHERE YOU WERE BORN
5. COUNTRY WHERE YOU WERE BORN – The name of the country should be that which is currently in use for the place where you were born.
6. COUNTRY OF ELIGIBILITY OR CHARGEABILITY FOR THE IMMIGRANT PROGRAM – Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. Your country of eligibility is not related to where you live. If you were born in a country that is not eligible for the IMMIGRANT program, please review the instructions to see if there is another option for country chargeability available for you. For additional information on chargeability, please review ―Frequently Asked Question #1 of these instructions.
7. ENTRY PHOTOGRAPH(S) – See the technical information on photograph specifications. Make sure you include photographs of your spouse and all your children, if applicable. See Frequently Asked Question #3.
8. MAILING ADDRESS – In Care Of, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City/Town, District/Country/Province/State, Postal Code/Zip Code, and Country
9. COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE TODAY
10. PHONE NUMBER (home phone, work phone, cellphone)
11. E-MAIL ADDRESS – provide an email address to which you have direct access. You will receive an official selection letter at this address or by the phone. However, if your entry is selected and you respond to the official letter you receive from the www.GoAmerica.md, you may receive follow-up communication from them by email.
12. WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, AS OF TODAY? You must indicate which one of the following represents your own highest level of educational achievement: (1) Primary school only, (2) High school, no degree, (3) High school degree, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate level courses, (8) Master degree, (9) Some doctorate level courses, and (10) Doctorate degree
13. MARITAL STATUS – Unmarried, Married, Divorced, Widowed, or Legally Separated
14. NUMBER OF CHILDREN – Entries MUST include the name, date, and place of birth of your spouse and all natural children, as well as all legally adopted children and stepchildren who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your electronic entry (do not include children who are already U.S. citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents), even if you are no longer legally married to the child's parent, and even if the spouse or child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you. Note that married children and children 21 years or older are not eligible for the IMMIGRANT; however, U.S. law protects children from ―aging out‖ in certain circumstances. If your electronic IMMIGRANT entry is made before your unmarried child turns 21, and the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she may be protected from aging out by the Child Status Protection Act and be treated as though he/she were under 21 for visa-processing purposes. Failure to list all children who are eligible will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview. See Frequently Asked Question #11.
15. SPOUSE INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph. Failure to list your spouse will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview.
16. CHILDREN INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph: Include all children declared in question #14 above.
No fee is charged for the electronic lottery entry in the annual DV Lotetry / green card program.
GoAmerica.md do not charge any fee from all applicants that apply by GoAmerica.md online or in our office.